Donate or Become a Member Today.
Click one of the boxes below to get started.
Membership: We need your support, and membership is the best way to experience Passim and become a part of its community. As a member, you’ll get discounts on tickets and classes and receive invitations to free members-only events (and more!). Plus, since Passim is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, most or all of your membership fee is tax-deductible.
Donations: When you make a gift to or become a member of Club Passim, you are supporting the arts in Cambridge, Boston, and beyond. More importantly, you are saying that music matters. 100% of your donation is tax-deductible.
Are you upgrading to a higher level than your current membership? Call us at 617-492-5300 for a 20% discount!
What your tax-deductible donation makes possible
Your tax-deductible donation enables Passim to:
● Bring both well-known and emerging artists to perform in our legendary listening venue, in the community, and on the web.
● Develop new artists as they fine-tune their craft. The Passim Iguana Music Fund provides over $30,000 a year in grants to emerging artists who are making a difference.
● Teach the community. The Passim School of Music enrolls over 800 students each year, matching adult students of all backgrounds with instructors who are professional musicians.
● Promote diverse artists who truly inspire their audiences. Passim showcases music, song, and dance from the Irish, Scottish, Cape Breton, and other Celtic traditions in our monthly series and annual BCMFest event.
● Present free, outdoor music events throughout the city. Last year, BCMFest and Passim’s Harvard and Kendall Square Summer Series drew over 10,000 attendees.
● Help guarantee the health and efficiency of a truly legendary institution.
Does your employer have a matching gift program for charitable contributions? Your company may require an EIN for a matching gift; our legal name is 47 Palmer, Inc., and our EIN is 04-3255365. Please note that most matching gift programs require that the donor receives no goods or services in return for the contribution.
Passim is designated under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code as a not-for-profit charitable corporation. Gifts to Passim, including memberships, are tax deductible to the extent allowed by federal law and, where permitted, under state law. To comply with IRS requirements regarding charitable donations, the amount of a donation or membership deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount contributed over the value of the goods and services provided by Passim. Passim's Tax ID (EIN-Employer Identification Number) is 04-3255365 and our official corporate name is "47 Palmer, Inc."